9.08.2009

Meet the Teacher!!!!





The girls went to meet the teacher day on Friday morning!!! It was so exciting! Mal is in the 4 year old preschool class this year! I can't believe this is her last year before kindergarten. I put her in the MWF class instead of every day because this is my last year to choose! :( I love having our days together so I wanted to make sure we still have plenty of time! Whitney is going to Mothers Day Out on Wednesdays and she is SO excited! She walked right into her room said hi to her teacher and started playing! Too funny! I really hesistated sending her because again I love having my days with the girls. But I think this will be really good for her to socialize with other kids. Tomrrow is their first day! They are super excited! Say a little prayer for me that I am able to drop them off without being to sad!!!