9.18.2009

Day at the Zoo

Planting in the "My big backyard" area


Watching the turtles...


Happy girl on the train....


My poor sad Whit did not love the train....


The girls and I went to one of our VERY favorite places....The San Antonio Zoo....the season pass we bought last year was seriously the best decision....We have been so many times and every visit we discover something we haven't seen before. They have the COOLEST kids area...we found a "river bank" that you bring your swimsuits and let the kids play in...We are going back this week with the girls suits to check it out! SO COOL! This particular day the girls were obsessed with the turtles....and Mal LOVE the train, as always, and Whit still hates it poor girly... Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE hanging out with the girlies!!!!! SO AMAZING....Thank you Scotty for working SO hard for our family and making these days possible! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!