8.24.2009

The Wiggles!!!!!!!!!!



So....I know most of you remember the blog of Whit dancing to the Wiggles show at Fiesta Texas. This is a video of Whit dancing to the Wiggles movie in our family room.
I am telling you what this girl LOVES the Wiggles!

She cracks us up with her Wiggles Love...my mom found her 2 Wiggles DVDS when we were home...she loves them both but she really loves The Wiggles Safari...she calls it Wiggles Zoo (I haven't mentioned that the guest star The Crocodile Hunter was killed by a sting ray)
Her favorite character is Dorothy the Dinosaur and she loves to do the whole dance and put on butterfly wings and a tutu and pretend to be Dorothy. It is so funny!

I love how there little personalities develop and they have there favorites for unknown reasons. I am sure a lot of you remember Mal's thing was Elmo...Whit really doesn't have much interest in Elmo...just THE WIGGLES! Love to All!