8.17.2009

What an amazing trip!


We arrived back in Texas last night after an AMAZING trip to Lake Okoboji...we have been going for over 20 years now. It never changes and it is always such a FUN time! I just love the relaxation of the week. Everyone just walks to where they want to go and does whatever sounds fun at the moment. The resort provides lots of fun activities if you choose to do them or you can float out in the lake or curl up with a book. My favorite part of the day is when the whole family is one place together. We always have so much laughter! We are so blessed to have such a close knit family. Don't get me wrong we have major personality differences and we have disagreements at times...but what is so fabulous is that we truly LOVE each other and want to spend time together. We don't love each other in spite of our differences we love each other even more because of them. I am so thankful for this trip with my family. I had the most amazing time and I already miss them more than words can say.