7.31.2009

A Day at Crown Center

GG and the girls
Mimi and the little ladies


We just got home from such a fun day at Crown Center with Mimi, GG, Aunt Amy, and Aunt Stephanie! The girls had a great time seeing the Lego Display, going to the Hallmark Visitor Center, Picking out treats from the candy store, and the highlight was Kaliediscope!!! I can't tell you how much fun we had! You will quickly understand from the pictures below :-)


My sisters and I



Whit with her candy outside the candy store!


Whit making her bow at the Hallmark Museum




Mal and her puzzle



Mallory and GG



The whole gang :-)


Ladies....oh the Ladies....



My favorite women!!! :-)




How could these not be everyones favorite ladies?




My sisters....any questions?



My mom and her mom...again, any questions?



I know I have said this before....but, I am SO BLESSED to have such AMAZING women in my life! I love my family more than words could every say! Hugs, Kisses, and Blessings to All!