9.09.2008

Cheese Chili

September 8, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday Dad! :) Happy 28th Birthday Katie :) I hope you both had a wonderful day and I wish I was there to celebrate with you!

Mallory cracked us up at dinner tonight, we were having chili and she said, "I don't like beans in my chili, I don't like meat in my chili either. Maybe, tomorrow I can help you make a new kind of chili, mommy! CHEESE CHILI!" The things she thinks of :) Scott and I both cracked up :)

This afternoon Whit, Mal and I were choosing a movie so we could lay down together for a few minutes, this is my attempt and getting Mal to take an afternoon rest! Well, Whit picked the movie out so Mal wanted to put it in the player, Whit did not like that idea and they started pulling on the movie. I was reaching to take the movie from them both and Whitney went in to give Mal a BITE! I said, Whit no biting and picked her up! Mal yells out, "Whitney almost BUSTED me! Good thing mommy stopped you!" I had to bite my tongue to not laugh out loud... busted? Turns out Aunt Steph taught her "busted" Mal said they say that when they play a game together.... :) Nice one Steph :) ha! ha!

Mal had another great day at school and Whit and I had a great time just the two of us. It is nice to have a chance for some one on one time with Whitney. She is so much fun :) Tomorrow morning I am starting a bible study at the church we have been visiting. I am excited to get to know some more women! The girls love their classrooms too! They have an awesome new childrens ministry wing! Last week at MOPS Mal found a lizard on the playground, she is still talking about that! Whit is getting better about going in and playing...she still gets upset for a few minutes...but I of course hide outside the door and wait for her to calm down and on Sunday it was over in under one minute. I think it is more a show for me than anything! She is always playing happily when I come to pick her up!

Love to you all!