9.04.2008

Big Girl!

September 4, 2008

Whitney Grace is growing so fast! She will be 19 months on the 9th and she is running around and talking like a wild woman. She loves to do everything that Mal does... most of the time... and sometimes she just gets tired of her big sis and they get into little "tiffs" with each other. The worst was for sure when Whit bit Mal's cheek in the middle of wal-mart! Yikes!
Whit just amazes me everyday. I am just so in love with her and watching her personality develop. She cracks me up when she dances around shaking her little biscuit and twirls all around the room. I love how she runs into the kitchen with her little baby belly hanging out saying "Snack, mama!" I love how when she drops something she say "UH-OH Spaghetti-O'S" (courtesy of Uncle Bench!) I love her little kisses and her big hugs. I really love how she holds her own with Mal...she doesn't let Mal get her way to often! :) She is so much fun and just makes me smile and I often times find myself overwhelmed with love for her! It will continue to be a an adventure every day and I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring......
Whit today having an afternoon snack....she wanted to be big and sit with Mal! :)