2.11.2015

Happy Birthday Whitney Grace!!!

So, this post is delayed...this little blog is our real life and in real life we have been hit hard by a stomach bug! Ugh! I am so thankful we were able to celebrate Whitney's birthday party Saturday and have a nice family day Sunday before Brody and I went down Sunday night. Back to Whitney...

Little darling you are my smart, funny, spunky, silly, loving, charasmatic, at times a bit dramatic, accessorizing, doll dancing, friend loving, cart-wheel spinning...queen of my heart!! You lit up our world from the moment you were placed in our arms. You are one of a kind and you always do things your way...I love watching you bloom and grow. I love how you choose your loves and interests and don't let anyone influence you. You are just the cutest with your excitement for dance and gymnastics...little cutie the cart-wheels never end! :)




You LOVE Elsa right now...we are Frozen everything around here...you turn Let it Go on and we immediately hear Mal saying "not again" but of course you dance on! :) I have to be sure to mention your LOVE for a tv series called The Next Step...you absolutely love it. It is a "reality" dance comptetion show but it's not actually reality more like a soap opera...you totally love it! Your bestie got you a Next Step bag for your birthday and you are carrying it to dance class today. Daddy and I got you 2 Next Step outfits (oh how it pained me...they are wal-mart tee shirts and coordinating pants...your mama has a serious dislike for those glittery iron-on tee shirts) But you LOVE them!! The sadness for your little heart is it is a Family channel Canadian series...you actually cried when you found out. Oh Whit...my little diva! You make me smile!! Dance on always my little one! Dance on!



 You have such a sweetheart...we are just working on showing it on the outside especially with your siblings. You always jump in to love on them when it matters!! That makes my mama heart happy!! I know one day you will be the best of friends!! You have such a love for picking your own look...last week you had me sponge roll your hair to sleep in because you thought a curly ponytail would be just the thing...of course you were also pretty sure your Auntie Amy would be more fabulous than me at it but I was an okay substitute ;)




You are such a good friend and everyone at school loves you. You had the best time at your party. You have been blessed with such wonderful friends here in Canada. I am praying over you every day that precious kind little friends will be placed in your life in your new school as well. I am so proud of the little girl you are and can't wait to see what is to come. I love you my sweet Whitney Grace!! Always be who you are!!  Keep shining my little star!! With Christ your light will never be dimmed! Love you forever, Like you for always, as long as I am living my baby you will be!!
xoxox
Mommy













And a special shout out to Whit's Godmama Auntie Steph for her ultra cool Justice sunglasses that arrived in the mail on her birthday! :)