11.06.2014

Dear my precious Brody Boy,
Happy Very First Birthday my little monkey man! I love you so much! Your first year has gone by in a flash! Every minute has been an absolute blessing! The amount of joy you bring to us is inmeasurable. Your smile lights up any room...and really makes the ladies at the grocery store happy. ;) You are the funniest, happiest most cuddlest baby! As daddy said the other day "we got really lucky" He is right but I also know it wasn't luck...you were chosen just for us by Jesus. He knows every little hair on your head. You are perfect in his sight and you are perfect in mine! We had so much fun celebrating you on your big day!!

Current stats:
26 pounds
33 inches

You are crawling everywhere, pulling up on everything, going from on the floor to standing unassisted and cruising on furniture. You LOVE your blankies, and your siblings, you adore snuggles especially on daddy's chest but you are totally a mama's guy. We are obsessed with you my love!!










I went with the Red, White and Blue theme to honor our home and so you will always look back and remember you are adored and loved we were just in another country so we couldn't gather around you with all our family and friends. But they were with you in spirit and can't wait to celebrate with you next year!!

You loved opening presents...you loved this little truck from Grandma...

And you are pretty obsessed with this spider man stuffed guy from your cousins!! You like to give him hugs and kisses and crawl around with him!!

and you totally love this little table we got for you...it cracks me up because it has English, Spanish and French...but what is funny is the English alphabet says zed instead of z...we will have to pass this on to your cousins so they can learn the Canadian way! ;)


We had lots of fun doing your first birthday photo shoot...man that smile!! You are amazing little Brody Man! I love you so much and I will always, always be your biggest fan!!
Happy First Birthday my precious son!
xoxoxo
I love you,
Mama