12.26.2012

 
Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 


Christmas Blessings abound! I don't even know where to begin...I haven't blogged in ages and I have so much to say...I tried to pick my favorite pics from some recent events. My heart is so full!
 
Mally at her 2nd grade Christmas party!

 
Whit and her good buddy hard at work at their Kinder class party!

Mal and her Teacher, she taught Scott 1st grade!!! We love her! :)

My precious men! Adorable little nephews came to play!

 
 Oscar LOVED the jumperoo and he REALLY loved his Mal! :)



Lots of best buddy action! Cars in this pic...

Christmas Eve! :)

Annual Christmas Eve jammies! Lanie got some too!

 And of course La La Cahooca got some as well!


My little Christmas Eve cutie pies! :)


Decorating a cookie for Santa!!! :)

 
Eating the cookie he made for Santa and torturing the dog.....:/


 
Running in as fast as they can from putting out the Reindeer food!

Christmas Morning!!!
 
 Enjoying all his trains and the train table daddy made for him!!!




Lots of happy kids and big hugs!!


A fun time was had at the Graybeal Christmas! :)

And needless to say it was quite the CELEBRATION at the Moore House!

There are no words that could truly express what this photo means to me. That precious body brace wearing sister of mine makes my cup overflow...my smile could not have gotten any bigger! And my little green pants wearing nephews! :) Be still my heart...I melt! BLESSED!!!

Lots of Steph loving...a few tears of joy! ;)

And one car loving baby! :) Couldn't resist this pic...
 
I know I can not write anything that does any of this Christmas season justice. But I want to remember it for always! The JOY on our children's faces. The laughter, the excitement, the year of the Nintendo DSI XL and Cutie Pops and trains! The big hugs, the squeals of excitement my heart is SO full. Being able to have Steph with us just put the "icing on the cake" I soaked in every moment and I am still smiling thinking about it today. Actually I just talked to Steph on Facetime from my moms house :) Its the small things. Finding JOY in all things. That is my new years resolution....never forgetting to soak in the moment, find the joy in everything.
 
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.