12.26.2011






Really the first picture sums it up....we are so blessed. Truly blessed. Humbled by his love and grace. Thank you Jesus for my husband and children and that we are together and healthy this wonderful Christmas season. I have truly enjoyed spending the time off from school with the kiddos. We have had so much fun celebrating Advent. I love that the girls are at an age that they are really starting to understand the reason for the season. We delighted in participating in Operation Christmas Child, Project Warmth, and Helping Hands (in Turner which is my old school district I taught in ) It is very important to Scott and I that our kids grow up giving to those in need... All year long but especially during the Christmas season. We pray that you are enjoying your family and giving as you can. We love you.

Merry Christmas!!!
Scott, Sarah Mallory, Whitney and Bentley

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16