11.01.2011


Wicked Witch!!!


Princess Rapunzel


Our 3 little treaters!


Precious Pumpkin....who didn't love his hat ;)


Sneak attack to get the hat on him :)



We had a great time trick or treating last night!!! We had the most beautiful weather....it was amazing!! We made it through several blocks and even made it over the Scott's parents...my mom and dad were on candy duty at our house. We had quite a few little treaters come by! It was the first time going out in our neighborhood and I just couldn't get over how fun it was!! There were SO many kids and almost every house was lit up!! It was just a blast! :) Thank you Lord for sweet children, fun costumes, and yummy candy. A few of the small things in life that I am truly grateful for. Amen.
Too many my precious little people...I love you more than words could ever say and I loved every minute we spent together today! xoxoxo Mommy