4.26.2011



Look who is 6 months old?! That's right the cutest little baby boy EVER :) Okay so that is just my opinion of course...but he is just so stinkin' cute and cuddly and such a little lovey. He loves to be sunggled and carried around. He rolls everywhere and just started being able to sit up unsupported (well for a minute or two before he topples) I just have so much fun with him I can hardly stand it! He just has the sweetest smile and the most contagious giggle. I can't get enough of his chubbiness and I LOVE it when he just stretches out and nibbles on his toes :) He goes for his 6 month appointment tomorrow so I will get his height and weight and then get back on here and add it to this post :) I just had to share these pics and just verbalize how blessed I feel to have added another amazing precious little life to our family. Oh I love him so much!!!