8.19.2010

Sneak a Peek Night...ready to drop off her supplies :)


The night before her first days sleeping in her rollers ;)


A few of the pics from the photo shoot I did with Mal before we headed to school!


All ready to go :)


At her seat in the classroom!


One more picture as I cried my way out the door!

Mallory had a FANTASTIC first day of Kindergarten yesterday! She was so excited and not nervous or upset at all! She had a great time and is so excited to head back today! I can't believe our little girl is already in Kindergarten!!!! I peeked back on her three times before I finally left the building!!!
Please join me in praying for her this school year to have a great teacher, make wonderful friends, learn a lot and just have a wonderful time!

And when Esau lifted up his eyes and saw the women and children, he said, “Who are these with you?” Jacob said, “The children whom God has graciously given your servant.”
(Genesis 33:5 ESV)