4.26.2010

14 Weeks


Today we are 14 weeks pregnant with baby #3!! We are so excited, we feel so blessed, and we give thanks and praise every day that we will welcome another child into our lives in October! Please keep us in your prayers for a healthy and safe pregnancy. Praise the Lord for this blessing!


Pregnancy Highlights:
Date: April 26, 2010
How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Due Date: October 20, 2010
Maternity Clothes: 100% Maternity, I couldn't fit this belly into a pre-pregnancy shirt if I tried! :)
Best Moment this week: Had energy to get up and play outside with the girls ;)
Gender: a few more weeks until we can find out!
Movement: Yes! Little flutters have begun :)
Food Craving: Oranges and Lucky Charms!
What I miss: Drinking coffee on a regular basis
Sleep: Mostly normal, I seem to be sort of sore when I wake up, but I still sleep well!
What I am looking forward to: My next doctors visit...I love hearing the heart beat!
Symptoms: The icky sickness set in around 6 weeks and is still hanging on...it is getting better every day. With the girls it lasted 16 weeks so hopefully all will be well in 2 more weeks! :)