10.19.2009

Our Auntie Amy!!!!!


Chocolate Ice Cream!!! :-)


Cute little baby bump!!! :) (and no that is not one on me my shirt is just blowing in the wind)


Sisters!!!!


I know I put this on the soccer post but its just SO cute!!!


Auntie Amy arrived on Friday morning! We had been anxiously awaiting her arrival and just had the BEST time with her during her visit!!! All I can say is I wish I could have had her here even longer! We had so much fun going and working on her baby registry and spending an entire shopping day at the outlets-woo hoo! It was just so fun! I cried when I saw her get off the plane...1. I was so excited to see her and 2. I can't believe her tummy with my little nephew in there!!! She looks so cute and is just doing great! I can't wait to get home at Christmas time!
I miss her already! LOVE YOU AMY!!!