6.24.2009

Crocodile Dock





We are busy this week at Vacation Bible School!!!!!!! We are having a FANTASTIC time! Mallory is in the preschool group, Whit is over in the nursery with all of the 2 year olds and I am running the preschool games! Yikes :) It has been fun and I love having Mallory's group come through. I also enjoy going into the worship time and seeing both the girls in there with their classes just dancing their little hearts out praising the Lord! Whitney said....dance for Jesus! :) Whit's pics are a little blurry she was dancing so fast I could hardly catch her :) I wanted to get a picture of Mal walking by holding on to the "swamp vine" for my mom....I can remember helping with VBS when Mal was a baby and mom saying how fun it would be when Mal was walking around holding onto the rope with her little class :) I hope you enjoy mom! We love you and miss you! XOXOXO